All Claims USA Public Adjusters is located in sunny south Florida and have been representing Florida business owners and residents for over a decade. As your local Florida Public Adjusters, we understand the hassle of dealing with property damage and we work for you, not your insurance company, and have our clients best interest in mind. We have a long history of helping our clients get the payout they deserve, helping them rebuild and move on as quickly as possible! If you’ve used a good public adjuster before, you know the benefits such as 1) Avoiding costly mistakes 2) Save a lot of time 3) Protect your rights 4) Get a quicker claims resolution 5) Get a better payout.
“Outstanding job by Mark at All Claims USA Public Adjusters in handling my insurance claim. My situation was questionable at best for getting any money, but Mark still worked for weeks preparing his case which then resulted in a substantial award.“ –Tony, Boca Raton, FL
At All Claims USA Public Adjusters, hiring us right away will:
- Immediately take stress off your plate knowing you have a professional adjuster working on your claim.
- Get a better settlement on your claim- Office of Program Policy Analysis & Government Accountability Report: “Policy holders generally receive larger insurance settlements than policyholders that did not hire these persons… public adjuster claims resulting in payments that were 747% higher.” See some of our own case studies/success stories.
- Expedite your claim and restoration of your home- Public Adjusters will save you time and money to get the process moving along as fast as possible.
WHY WORK WITH PUBLIC ADJUSTERS?
All Claims USA Public Adjusters handles claims for water damage, pipe breaks, fire, smoke, mold, wind, storm, theft, business interruption claims and more. We are licensed, experienced and ultimately help our clients get the payout they deserve.
Many people assume that their claims adjuster is the person who will work with them to make sure the settlement they receive is fair. But claims adjusters are employees of the insurance company; their goal is to get a settlement which benefits the insurance company. By working with a public adjuster, you can ensure that you, too, have someone working on your side whose goal is to get a fair settlement for you – and who knows how to get that done.
WHAT DO PUBLIC ADJUSTERS DO?
All Claims USA Public Adjusters perform a number of functions for our clients, including but not limited to:
- Work for you as your exclusive advocate and professional representative in communications with your insurance company.
- Examine and review your insurance policy to assess coverage related to your claim. We develop a strategy that ensures you receive everything your entitled to in your policy. We are experts in reading insurance policy language and know what to look for (including stipulations and provisions).
- Researching, documenting the full extent of damages to property, buildings, and their contents.
- Calculating and preparing proof of loss and costs incurred that will be submitted to your insurance company. We document your entire claim utilizing comprehensive software and technology that provides detail structural estimates. It’s critical you have a estimate of true damages to provide your insurance company. These include but are not limited to damage to your home or building, personal property, ALE/additional living expenses, loss of income, replacement cost value reimbursement (RCV). No detail is overlooked.
- Prepare and reach agreement with your insurance company on a proper scope of loss.
- Educate, advise and maintain transparent communication with you, so you can make informed decisions about your options throughout your property insurance claim process.
- Negotiate the maximum settlement possible under the terms of your insurance policy.
- We take the stress off your plate saving you time and money and help you avoid costly mistakes.
- We work to expedite your claim as fast as possible.
- We challenge denied and underpaid claims when necessary & re-open claims when a discrepancy is discovered or additional damages found.
Check out some of our Case Studies/Success Stories and Testimonials to hear how we’ve helped our past clients.
For a free consultation or damage review, contact All Claims USA Public Adjusters. As one of the top public adjusting firms in Florida, we are here to help you get the best settlement possible.