5 BENEFITS OF USING A PUBLIC ADJUSTER FOR YOUR CLAIM
Our public adjusters in Florida and other states have over a decade of experience with representing the policy holder with their insurance claim. It’s always important to hire a licensed, experienced private adjuster to be on your side. Here are just some of the benefits:
- HIGHER PAYOUT – It is proven statistically that those who use a public adjuster for their claim most often receive a higher payout verses handling the claim on their own. This is because the insurance companies interest is to save money when addressing your claim ( A recent OPAGGA (Office of Program and Policy Analysis & Government Accountability) study in the State of Florida showed that public adjusters negotiate up to a 747% larger insurance company settlement for commercial business and homeowner insurance property loss claims than the insurance company was planning to pay out.)
- LESS STRESS – Your public adjuster will handle the entire claim for you, so it is much less stress on your part. Dealing with damage and the potential loss of part or all your home or business can be a difficult task to handle. By hiring a PA (public adjuster), they handle all the heavy lifting involved with the claim for you (such as filing all the paperwork and follow up’s, negotiations, etc.). Plus, there are no upfront fees, the PA’s fee comes out of your settlement
- AVOID MISTAKES – Avoid mistakes and get expert advice before calling your claim in- It’s important to contact a public adjuster before the claim is filed or inspected. This will insure that mistakes and incorrect information are not provided to the claims department and the adjuster that could result in your insurance claim being denied. We want to make sure you are following your policy rules and regulations while protecting your right as a policy holder.
- MORE OPTIONS – Denied claims can often be re-opened. If your claim was denied, make sure to have a PA look at the denial letter to see the reason why and explain your next options to receive the coverage you deserve.
- FASTER PAYOUT – It’s important to have someone on your side advocating for you- Small or large claims, it’s your right as the insured to have a PA helping you. Claims with a PA tend to move much faster to a settlement.